A Sure Guide on How to get Health Tech jobs in the UK.
February 18th, 2023
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
About The Masterclass
Over time, we have realized that a lot of healthcare professionals outside the UK are soley focused on the clinical opportunities alone neglecting the vast opportunities that exist in the health tech space including the NHS. This also includes postgraduate students in various UK universities studying various health tech courses like MSc Health Informatics, MSc Digital Health, and are at a loss as to what opportunities they can look out for, how to apply for jobs and prepare for interviews.
This is the aim of this masterclass!
Let us get you into Health Tech!
Who is the Class for?
Healthcare professionals looking to pivot into health tech including:
- Medical doctors
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Non-healthcare professionals looking to get into health tech.
What will you learn?
- Participants will learn about the different roles and opportunities available within the health tech industry, and how to pursue them.
- Participants will gain a better understanding of the specific skills and qualifications that are in demand in the industry, and how to develop them.
- Participants will receive practical advice and strategies for breaking into the industry, such as how to create a strong resume and how to prepare for interviews.
- Participants will learn about the current state of the industry, including emerging trends, technologies and opportunities.
- Participants will learn about the current job market in health tech, including which companies are hiring and what kind of roles are available.
During the class, we will have a demonstration of a typical interview scenario and the expected sample answer for those questions.
Question & Answer Session
There will be time set aside for participants to ask burning questions and have them answered during the masterclass.
Ronald is a medical doctor and health content creator who is passionate about technology in healthcare. He works in the Digital Health/ Health Informatics space.
When not working, he teaches social media to healthcare professionals and creates YouTube videos. He tweets regularly from @ronikpe
How much will it cost me?
Early Bird Registration : N10,000 ( Ends Feb14th, 2023)
Late Bird Registration: N20,000
BONUS: First 20 Registrants get a FREE one on one 30mins coaching .
You do not want to miss the chance of a lifetime by attending this masterclass hosted by someone who has gone through the process.
Disclaimer: The speaker is not an employment consultant for the NHS. All he shares is from his experience gained from applying for several jobs and attending interviews prior to his current role.